Healthcare – Information management
Hospitals and healthcare providers generate large volumes of digital information, with the growth of data collected far outweighing the number of patients that need to be looked after. And with the move to electronic health record systems (EHRs) and never-ending information being generated from medical devices, the mountains of data collected each day is not slowing down anytime soon.
But it’s not just the sheer volume of data that’s causing headaches for healthcare IT professionals. Healthcare data is typically sensitive and deemed protected – but with an increased requirement for patient information to be correlated and cross-referenced, more and more data is being shared across networks.
At Intalock, we can help you classify, manage and control this seemingly never ending amount of data – while also making sure it’s available and easy to find when you need it. Our services and solutions span the entire healthcare information lifecycle, providing assistance with:
- Data classification
- Compliance with industry guidelines and governance
- Correlation and analysis of large data sets
- Building data retention rules with appropriate controls
- Storage of large volumes of data for long periods of time
- Backup and Recovery (on-premise and cloud)
- Archiving and eDiscovery (on-premise and cloud)
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning